About Our Podiatric Practice
- Listen to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
For New Patients
Your first visit to Advanced Foot and Ankle Centers of Illinois establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor.
Being well prepared for your appointment will ensure that your doctor has all the information needed to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Please feel free to review the educational materials and doctor bios provided on this website as well.