The Advanced Foot and Ankle Centers of Illinois are committed to providing our patients with the best-trained physicians and state-of-the-art treatment options. All our doctors regularly confer with one another to ensure you benefit from our combined experience.
Not every patient will benefit best from the same type of treatment, even for the same types of conditions. We conduct a full exam and listen to each patient to determine our recommendations for treatments that will work best for their individual needs and lives.
We regularly engage with well-tested traditional methods of treatment, but also stay ahead of the curve with recent advances in medicine and technology.
Among many of the services provided in all of our offices are:
- Custom orthotics fitting using 3-D scan technology.
- Same-day, in-office procedures for ingrown toenail removal.
- On-site X-ray and ultrasound diagnostics.
- Electronic medical records for quick, efficient, and convenient office visits.
- Comprehensive conservative and surgical care options.
Technologies and services available at one or more of our offices include:
- A gait lab to perform a thorough analysis of a patient’s biomechanics in order to determine recommendations for orthotics, physical therapy, or other treatments.
- PADnet vascular testing for early detection of circulatory system conditions.
- Shockwave therapy for chronic soft tissue injuries like tendinitis and plantar fasciitis.
- MLS laser therapy for pain relief and accelerated recovery in soft tissue injuries.
- Aquaroll aquatic foot therapy, which uses vibrations and glass beads to stimulate blood flow and recovery in sports injuries.
- StaminaPro active recovery patches to reduce inflammation and relieve pain via natural remedies.
- CO2 (carbon dioxide) laser for treatment of warts and recurring ingrown toenails.
The Comprehensive, Compassionate Care You Need
Whether your best course of action is conservative, advanced, traditional, technological, or surgical, you can rest assured that we will guide you every step of the way. From a full examination and history to determine optimal treatments to a full discussion of your options so you can choose your path forward in confidence, we treat each patient as a unique and important case.
To learn more about our treatments, or to schedule an appointment to see one of our expert physicians, please call us at any of our offices. If you prefer, you may also fill out our online contact form and a member of our staff will reach out to you.